They are a Growth Stage technology company focused on modernising the transportation management industry
React, Redux, Websockets, Golang, NodeJS, Postgresql, Redis, Redshift, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Snowflake, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices
As a Senior Product Manager you will foster a developer and partner ecosystem. You actions, activities and relationships will help drive new business through channel partners and make the platform more valuable through easy-to-use integrations. This is an outcome-driven role, which means you have the autonomy and resources to do what’s needed to hit your numbers.
What you’ll do
- Define the integration & partnership pattern for each category of partner (CRM, accounting, etc).
- Design integrations with the top partners in each category based on market share.
- Work closely with business development to create partnerships with top 3rd-party vendors.
- Design the tools and content for channel partners to demo and seamlessly onboard prospects to the platform.
- Prioritize feedback from 3rd-party developers, internal Professional Services and leadership team
- Support marketing with content and awareness for developers and technical buyers.
- Lay out a roadmap to extend our Ecosystem from best-in-class to world class.
What you’ll bring
You bridge the world of integration development and business development. You’re equally comfortable discussing the merits of an API structure and the business case for an integration with a potential partner. You can rapidly learn 3rd-party applications and design integrations that are feasible, usable and maintainable.
- 5+ years experience as a SaaS Product Manager (growing startups preferred).
- Proven experience building out integrations and a partner ecosystem.
- Presentation and communication skills to work with 3rd-party business analysts and executives.
- Technical knowledge to effectively discuss technical problems with developers and architects.
- Excellent design & business sense. You know what your most/least favourite services are and why they are (or aren’t) a good business.
- Rapid, resourceful problem solver.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Product Development – SaaS|