A technology company at the forefront of ancillary revenue and merchandising in the global travel industry. As the market-leading provider in its category of upsell solutions,
As an experienced Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) you will join our Montreal team. Our Test Engineers are the mentors of quality and automation specialists across all development and product teams they work directly with. They ensure high quality standards for our growing product suite of web, mobile and service-based applications.
What you’ll bring
- You are a strong proponent of automated testing.
- You have 5+ years experience with test automation.
- You have already led or played an important role in building an automated test framework from scratch.
- You master the Java and / or Python languages.
- You have developed service-level automation, like API, system and integration tests.
- You use tools like SoapUI or REST Assured for SOA testing.
- You do not simply automate, you automate smartly. You have the ability to identify what tests should be automated, and at what level.
- You are familiar with the concepts and tools of continuous integration.
- You have great written and oral skills, and have the ability to influence and gain others’ support for ideas, proposals and solutions in order to advance work objectives.
- You have the ability to mentor colleagues on technical and non-technical aspects.
- You rather prevent issues than fix them.
- You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results.
- You have a hands-on approach and have the ability to deliver with commitments.
- You like a good challenge and have a passion for learning new things.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer / Software Engineering, or an equivalent training or work experience.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Product Development – SaaS|