They are a leading Fintech technology company who have developed the world’s most powerful invoice financing platform for Small Businesses that helps the SMB get access to funding
Ruby on Rails, React, AWS, PostgreSQL
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be joining a diverse engineering team. We are embarking on an exciting journey to mature and scale our new platform. This is an opportunity to scale and enhance the core offerings of our industry leading invoice funding platform.
- Build new features and functionality across the entire technology stack (Ruby on Rails, React, AWS, Postgres) in our product.
- Develop high quality and scalable product features and functionality.
- Define and plan features software architecture and design.
- Collaborate closely with Product, UX, QA, and DevOps teams to bring features to life.
- Identify new technologies that can help meet our customers’ needs.
What you’ll bring
You will have strong full-stack development skills, loves building amazing applications, is highly collaborative, user focused, is data driven, and self-motivated.
- 5-10 years of Software Engineering experience in Web Development.
- 3-5 years designing consumer facing applications (Web, Mobile).
- 4-6 years work experience working in Ruby on Rails.
- 2-3 years of experience working with React and modern JS frameworks.
- Experience with working with AWS and other cloud services .
- Experience working with cross functional teams delivering complex projects.
- Have a deep understanding of software engineering, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Have mastered application refactoring.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated.
- And a big bonus if you have experience with small business and/or financial products.
|Job Category||FinTech, Information Technology, Product Development – SaaS|